Our mission is to:
- Teach citizens about their natural and Constitutionally-guaranteed rights and responsibilities;
- Empower citizens to engage their government representatives and candidates for public office; and
- Act in defense of the United States of America and the State of Texas, and the freedom and liberty the constitutions of each promise to every citizen.
Our vision is to further our Mission by adhering to the principles envisioned in The Declaration of Independence of the United States of America and codified in The Constitution of The United States of America.
Our objectives are designed to further our mission:
- To provide a venue for citizens to learn constitutional solutions to current political issues.
- To cause citizens to become influential members of society, regarded as learned defenders of liberty and freedom.
- To create a fully engaged citizenry well-schooled in the Founding Documents of the United States of America, empowered to act in the governing of the Nation and State by exercising their power as the sovereign of these United States.
Our motto summarizes the three points in our mission and objectives. It is:
Teach. Empower. Act.
We find common ground with other conservative, freedom-loving groups, and work with them in certain areas. That said, the Bryan/College Station Tea Party is independent, neither officially affiliated with nor subordinate to any other individual or organization.